Friday, April 16, 2010

life

I have realised there really is a lot I don't know. My opinion is valid to a degree but my knowledge is what counts.
When I say knowledge it is based on what I actually know. The things I actually know are things that I have learnt practically in life. They are the things that will project me into my future.
Knowledge is compounding; As I learn more about life I add that to my knowledge stock pile and it compounds the things I do. The more I learn about life, the more everything gets stream lined and improved. Everything! relationships, work, ministry.

So it is better to commit to learn than try to prove myself. It is better to be a student rather than an expert.
If I learn and apply I will more than likely succeed.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I am still learning so much about life, but the one thing that is certain is my love for you, you champion. You inspire me :)